top of page


These are programs that potentially could aid a resident of Kendall.  You can either download the form here or pick up a copy at the Village Clerk's office.  If you want to apply or have questions, please contact the Village Clerk.

Carpenter Measuring Wood

CDBG Home Rehabilitation Program

You may qualify for rehabilitation assistance through the Kendall Home Rehabilitation Program through Coulee Cap, Inc.

You can download the program sheet or for more information on the Program or to request an application, please contact Coulee Cap's Outreach Assistant at 608-796-9062.

coulee cap logo_edited.png
Image by jim gade

Flood Plain & Fringe Building Restoring Permit

Village of Kendall Application for work to be done in accordance with the zoning, Flood Plain ordinances and all other ordinances of the Village of Kendall and with all laws of the State of Wisconsin applicable to said premises.

Application shall be accompanied by a Lot Plan.

kendall downtown.jpg

$10,000 Main Street Bounceback Grants

The pandemic took a toll on Wisconsin's small businesses, and the main streets and commercial corridors that housed them.  Now it's time to bounce back.

This program provides $10,000 grants to businesses moving into vacant commercial spaces.  Your business can use the grants for lease or mortgage payments, operating expenses, building repairs, tenant improvements and other qualified expenses.  Funds cannot be used on storage spaces or for residential uses.

WEDC Logo.png
Bartender with Beer

Application for an "Operators" License

To serve fermented malt beverages and intoxicating liquor in the Village of Kendall, you must complete and Operator's License application.

Once the form is completed in it's entirety, the application will be reviewed by the Village Board and a vote will be cast to approve the license or not.

bottom of page